Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guardian Home Needed for Poodle Boy | Southern California Labradoodle Goldendoodle Breeder

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a wonderful week!  This week has gone by SO fast.....I can't believe it's almost Friday!

Some of you may know that my puppies are raised in our home as apart of our family.  I don't have a kennel and don't plan on having one, as I think it's so important that each dog is apart of a family and gets all the individual love and attention that it can stand.  :)  So, I have a couple of dogs that live with me and the rest of the dogs live in Guardian Homes.

Guardian Homes are kind of like a foster home for dogs.  I place one of my breeding quality dogs with a family to raise as their own, but I obtain the breeding rights for a set number of litters (females)/years (males).

I am looking to add a new poodle boy to my program since some of my upcoming girls are out of Royal and I won't be able to use him with those dogs.  This boy will be medium in size....hopefully 30 lbs or so...... and I am in need of a loving Guardian family to care for him.   It's a great way to get a top quality dog at a much lower price and there's even a little bit of somethin' somethin' in it for you!

If you live within 2 hrs or so of the Santa Clarita Valley and are interested, please contact me for more information!  661-702-7955 or  faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com


And here's 2 totally unrelated photos of what happens when you try to take a picture of 3 small kids and a dog!  As my husband says, "It's like trying to heard cats!"  (This is my sweet ol' girl Daisy......)