Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5 Week Old F1B English Goldendoodles | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

On Monday, Zoey's F1B Goldendoodle puppies turned 5 weeks old.  Can I just say.....they are SO cute! Oh.my.goodness!

I've been blessed with consistently having wonderful puppies in each of the litters that I've had....but this litter is by far the most mellow I've had, as a whole.  There are usually a couple puppies in a litter that are are mellow or more energetic than others, but as a whole, this litter is the most mellow and the most quiet.  So far anyway!  Usually around this point, their individual personalities really start coming out and they find a new spunk in life, so everything could change in a week!

I am planning on keeping one for myself and I.have.NO.idea how I'm going to pick just one.  I truly, truly would be happy to have any of them!  Ohhhh, what to do, what to do?!  I'm excited because the families of these puppies start coming out this weekend to pick their very own love and it's so fun to see who is going to go home with who.  And I must say that, not only have I been blessed with wonderful puppies, but I've definitely been blessed with finding wonderful families to love these kiddos. Thank you to my faithful families!

Here are some shots of these cuties at 5 weeks old:

Red Girl:
Orange Boy:
Yellow Girl:
Green Girl:
Blue Boy:
Purple Girl:
Pink Girl:
Gray Boy: