Friday, May 7, 2010

3 Week Teaser..... | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

My parents live in another state and my mom just had major surgery, so I flew home to be with her for a bit.  I was only gone for 5 days/4 nights last week, but it's always shocking to be away from the puppies....and then to really see just how much they change....it's amazing!

In just under a week, they went from just having their eyes open to being really aware of their surroundings and hearing the sounds around them. They went from barely being able to walk to being more steady, although wobbly, on their legs. And they went from sleeping most of the day to the beginning stages of rough-housing. And, instead of strange sounding noises that sound almost like a kitten's cry, I now hear the spunky sounds of little barks and growls.  It's super cute!

Because I was gone, I am sorry to say that I've been behind in getting their 3 week photos up on my blog.   Last night I started to take a few pictures but got interrupted with family stuff. So, here's 1 little teaser for you and Monday there will be lots of 4 week photos for you to see.

Happy Mother's Day to Zoey & all the other wonderful human mommies out there!