Monday, May 10, 2010

4 Week Old F1B English Goldendoodles! | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

Today my sweet Goldendoodle puppies turned 4 weeks old!  I can't believe my time with them is already half-over and I have to be honest that I'm already getting a bit sad.  :( These guys are probably the sweetest bunch I've had yet and sooo quiet!  At least, so far...that could all change!  lol...

They have a big week this week as they just had their first solid meal and will go outside for the first time, weather permitting, of course.  Check out how much they've grown!

We'll mix it up a bit and start with the Boys first this time.... so, without further ado, here are my sweet F1B English Goldendoodle pups at 4 weeks on the dot!  (this litter is all spoken for but contact us about future litters! faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com)

(**blogger is doing funky things tonight with the text next to the pictures. I'll do my best to make it look right, but it may be a bit screwy!)

Blue Boy:
Gray Boy:
Orange Boy:
Green Girl:
Pink Girl:
Red Girl:Yellow Girl:
Purple Girl: