Tuesday, May 25, 2010

6 Week Old F1B English Goldendoodles | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

So I wrote something in my previous post stating that this litter is the most mellow litter (as a whole) that I've had so far.  While this is still true, there must have been somethin' in the water this week 'cause they sure found their spunk!

They are havin' a ball-- rough-housin', growlin' and playin' tag--- and then they conk out for a nap, only to awake shortly after ready to go at it again.  It's the cutest thing ever!  If you are a FaceBook fan (and if not, why not?!) you may have seen my post telling you about my agony in trying to decide which one I want to keep for myself.  It's SO hard because they are all.so.cute.  Seriously!

They are so sweet and playful and their own personalities are starting to come out.  I just couldn't choose. And still haven't. And I was suppose to already. And I don't want to. =sigh= It's torture!

Here are some pictures, taken today, at 6 weeks old.  Can you tell how much they've grown in just 7 short days? Incredible!  The families started coming out this past weekend to choose their own puppy and the remaining families will come out this weekend.  I love meeting everyone and seeing whom will be matched with whom!

**This litter is currently all reserved.**

Red Girl (Reserved):
Orange Boy:
Yellow Girl (Reserved by Julie):
Green Girl aka: Cloe (Reserved by Tom):
Blue Boy (Reserved by Lisa):
Purple Girl:
Pink Girl:
Gray Boy: