Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NEW F1B Labradoodle Ppuppies!! | Southern California Labradoodle Goldendoodle Breeder

I'm so excited to announce that Molly & Royal welcomed a beautiful litter of mini/medium F1B Labradoodles on Sunday May 30th!

Up to this point, Zoey held the record for the smoothest delivery, but now I think Molly may have nudged her out of that spot!  Molly showed just a few signs of getting close to going into labor and I'm glad that I was watching her as much as I was, otherwise it could have been missed.  I don't think anyone else would have thought anything of her behavior either!

Molly delivered 6 healthy, beautiful babies on Sunday early morning between 1:45am-5:15am.  Quick!! I can't believe it was so quick and smooth.  We have lots to be thankful for!  Final Score: 4 girls/2 boys, all appear very healthy and strong....eating well....and have a mother that dotes on them day and night.  :)   Congrats to the new families who are adopting one of these babies!

(Molly's litter is currently all spoken for.  Please contact us if you are interested in being put on the back-up list in case of cancellation.  Julie: 661-702-7955 / faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com)