Thursday, June 3, 2010

7 1/2 Week F1B Goldendoodle Peek | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

Big apologies to the families of Zoey's F1B Goldendoodle litter!  It was a blast meeting (most) of you and seeing who you chose for your little love!  And little loves they are!

I'm sooo behind in getting pictures taken....sorry!  Sunday I had puppies born. Monday was a holiday. I had people visiting for pups. Had to clean my house-yuck!-and do laundry-yuck!-which still needs to be folded and put away-yuck! Took pictures for a friend and I need to get them all edited. Today was my daughter's last day of Kindergarten-sad! Daisy got a bite from another dog on her nose and I had to get her in to the vet. And be a mom&wife. And pick up lots of dog doodoo-yuck! Busy!

AND....these little boogers are definitely not wanting to sit still for me now and I tried to go out tonight to at least get a few pictures for you, but they just follow me wherever I go. So I put them in sectioned off an area of my yard, but then they jumped in their water and played in the dirty. Which=filthy pups!  Every time I'd get a bit close to them, they run after me and try to lick my camera, chew on my shoelaces or want me to pet them...... see for yourself!