Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1 Week Old Mini/Med F1B Labradoodles | Southern California Labradoodle Goldendoodle Breeder

Oh.my.goodness.  These little boogers are CUTE!  I can't believe HOW much they've grown this past week!  In fact, I've checked my calendar 3 times to make sure I'm not a week behind.  I'm not.......right?   Last week they felt so fragile and tiny.  Now you pick them up and they've got some weight to them!  They've put on about a pound each this week, which is pretty significant for something so small.  As many times as I've seen newborn puppies, it never, ever, ever gets old and I'm so in awe of our Creator!  At 1 week old, their eyes are still not open and their ears are continuing to develop, so they fully rely on their good ol' nose to find out where their mama & siblings are. And they know too....it's simply amazing!

Here they are, paired up in twos.  The green, purple, pink and yellow ribbons are the girls and the blue & orange ribbons are the boys.  Check out their cuteness!