Wednesday, June 16, 2010

8 Weeks & Good-byes F1B English Goldendoodles | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

I'm SO behind on my pictures and blogging, but I've been teeny bit busy....you know, I mentioned it before, with a husband, 3 kids and around 18 dogs at my house.  Plus, school-turned-summer break, cooking, cleaning, laundry, blah, blah, blah.  Whew...yah, just a tad busy.    :)

Anyhow, my sweet, sweet litter of F1B English Goldendoodles out of Zoey & Royal turned 8 weeks old and have almost all gone to their new homes.  This was a FABulous litter and hard to see them go.  Thankfully I had wonderful, wonderful families who are going to take such good care of them and love them just like they need.  Thank you to those families!  :)

Here are the kiddos, all grown up at 8 weeks old and ready to go.  Mama Zoey lives in a Guardian Home with one of my best friends and she was glad to be back at her home with their 4 kiddos to play with.  :)

Pink Girl, now known as Siena:
Purple Girl, now known as Murphy:
Red Girl, now known as Dakota (hilarious picture!):
Gray Boy, now known as Troy:
Yellow Girl (here for a few days unless we steal her):
Orange Boy, now known as Walter (cute newlyweds!):
Green Girl, now known as Cloe:
Blue Boy, now known as Buck:

Miss you guys!

And here's Zoey's 4-legged family that I took a few pictures for.  Aren't they adorable?  I'm a bit fond of them.  :) That poor boy surrounded by all pink is so super sweet.  He's my boy's best bud too. :)