Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Missin' My Girl......... [Southern California Labradoodle Breeder]


Thank you to all of you who inquired about my sweet girl that I posted below! She quickly found a new home but I must confess that I miss her a lot and totally regret selling her. =gulp= I picked up the phone twice to call and tell them I just couldn't go through selling her but I didn't want to burst their bubble either.

Ugh....... It's getting better now but for the first day or two I was pretty bummed out. BUT, I must say that knowing she will be a wonderful addition to their home makes me feel like a proud mama and it also tremendously helps knowing, without a doubt, that she is living with a wonderful couple and is getting loved & spoiled like she deserves. Thank you Rick & Georgine for being so great!! I love my puppy families! :)

OH....and I did hear back from Rick saying she was adjusting well and that they have decided to call her Riley. Love it! :) xoxo Riley.... aka, Yellow Girl!