Sunday, November 1, 2009

Adorable F1 Labradoodle Female Available [Southern California Labradoodle Breeder]

I'd like to introduce you to one of the cutest little girls around! She's a medium sized F1 Labradoodle female out of Daisy & Royal's litter.....so she's the sister of the boys below.....

She has a beautiful coat for an F1, is very smart, has a fun, sweet personality and loves people 'n other dogs. I kept her back for my own family and to eventually use for breeding, but I've come to the hard realization that right now I don't have the time to devote to her like I want to. It's been such a hard decision and I adore her!

She turned 10 weeks old yesterday, has had her first set of shots, been micro-chipped, dewormed and examined by my vet. She also comes with a 2 year Health Guarantee. I expect her to be approximately 40-45 lbs.

For more information, please contact me via:
email: faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com
phone: 661-702-7955