Sunday, October 4, 2009

F1B English Goldendoodles--8 Weeks Old [Southern California Goldendoodle Breeder]



This weekend my sweet, adorable English Goldendoodle puppies got to go to their new, loving "forever homes." It's always bittersweet for me, but I know that starting about this time, they are going to need that individual one-on-one time more and more...and I obviously can't provide all that for every single puppy!

What makes the good-byes easier is the wonderful, wonderful families that are adopting them. I truly feel blessed with the people God has brought into my life and am excited that those sweet puppies have loving homes. So, cheers to those families and thank you!

Sweet, petite Green Girl:
Blue Boy has the new, adorable name of Bowser:
Orange Boy, now known as Brodi:
Purple Girl...aka LuLu (LOVE it!):
Red Girl now going by Chloe:
Pink Girl is Bella (Isabella):
Sweet, mellow Yellow Girl...just like her mama....is now Bailey. Aren't they the cutest couple?! Engaged to get marry this next summer. Aaaawwwww...... :)
And Gray Boy, who's name is TBD still. What a love he is!