Sunday, October 4, 2009

F1 Labradoodles 6 Weeks Old!! [Southern California Labradoodle Breeder]


I don't have many words for these guys today, except can you say CUTENESS??!!! Oh my, these cuties are as fun, sweet and adorable as they can be. PERSONALITY PLUS too!! There isn't 1 in the bunch that I wouldn't love to keep, which is making it really hard for me! I need to video them playing together and their tails wagging....they never stop!

There are still spots available with this litter. Please visit www.faithfuldoodles.com for more info.

Here are their 6 week pictures. Please ignore all the dirt and grass around their noses and faces....they were having a good time playing while I was trying to get some pics! :)

Purple Girl..... She's very sweet and luvvvs to be held!
Red Boy....Just about the cutest little booger you've ever seen. He's spunky and playful!
Pink Girl.....She's the most shy of the gang, but definitely not timid. Don't let that fool you because when you least expect it, she'll turn on the spunk and get really playful. She has a sweet innocence about her that I love.
Yellow Girl....she reminds me of her big Red brother above..... Very playful, but loves attention..
Blue Boy.......Doesn't this guy just make you smile? :) He just melts my heart looking at him. He LOVES people, loves to cuddle and loves to play. His tail, along with the rest, doesn't ever stop wagging! I'm expecting him to silver a bit around his face. You can already see a few light hairs starting to appear by his nose. It's so pretty!