Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Gotcha Day for Harlee's litter of med Multi-Gen Double Doodles! | Southern California Los Angeles Labradoodle Goldendoodle Breeder

Harlee's litter of medium Multi-Gen Double Doodles turned 8 weeks old this past Friday & the big Gotcha Day was here!  I absolutely loved meeting each of these families and learning a little bit about their lives.  I'm always amazed (although I probably shouldn't be!) by who God puts in my path and how they are the perfect match for my sweet pups.  A special Thank You to each of these couples/families for trusting me as their breeder and choosing one of these crazy kids!

Here are the pups at 8 weeks old and meeting their new forever families the first time:
Black Boy=Zack
Orange Boy= Bentley
Pink Girl = Name Still Being Determined
Purple Girl= Bailey
Red Boy= Watson
Yellow Girl=Penny

Thank You again to each of these sweet families!  Can't wait to watch your pups grow  :)