Saturday, February 11, 2012

6 Week Old F1 English Goldendoodles! | Southern California Goldendoodle Breeder

Ella & Neo's puppies turned 6 weeks old a couple days ago.....I can't believe it!  The families who have these puppies reserved are so anxious to come out and choose their new love!  I'm anxious to meet them as well and see who chooses whom.  So fun!

These little boogers found their spunk & voices this week and have been so ornery!  They definitely let me know when they are hungry or want to play.  Kinda like my own 3!  Pictures get so hard at this age because they just don't want to sit still.  I enlisted the help of my 8 year old puppy-lover with pictures and it was quite the show.  Here they are!

(This litter is all spoken for. Thanks!)

Red Boy

Orange Boy

Yellow Boy

Purple girl

Pink Girl (she was trying her best to wriggle free in this picture, which is why she looks so funny!)


Turquoise Girl.

Grey Boy
:)