Monday, March 1, 2010

Available Puppies!!

These little guys are just about THE cutest little things I've ever seen.  I wish I could have them all to myself!

They are gorgeous Australian Multi-Gen puppies that have the BEST personalities and will be low-to-non shedding.  Should mature to about 20-25 lbs or so and come from really strong, healthy genes.

They are 10 weeks old, have had their first set of shots, are micro-chipped, registered with the International Labradoodle Association, been examined by a vet, have been neutered and come with a 2 yr health guarantee.  They have also been started on crate training and potty training and are doing just wonderful!

Contact me at 661-702-7955 or faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com for more info and mention my blog for special pricing!

Micah: (AVAILABLE) SOLD


Daniel: SOLD


Samson:  SOLD