Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Guardian Home Opportunity

I have an opportunity for a Guardian Home for a beautiful 1 yr old cream Standard F1 Labradoodle.

For those of you not familiar with Guardian Homes, they are basically foster homes for dogs! =) I strongly believe that a dogs #1 job is to be a family pet and Guardian homes are a great way for me to ensure that each of my breeding dogs are getting all the love and individual attention they need. A guardianship can be a wonderful opportunity for both the dog and the owner!

There are many details involved, but in short, I will place a dog within an approved family for them to keep as their family pet, but I retain the breeding rights of the dog for a set number of litters (females)/years (males). So.... the family gets a high quality dog/puppy at a greatly reduced price and the dog/puppy gets a loving home of their own!

All breeding fees will be at my cost and once I am done using them in my program, the dog will be spayed/neutered and will continue to be your family pet! It's a great way to get a doodle at a much lower price and I offer a yearly compensation to help cover medical expenses and your extra efforts.

I obviously won't select just any family and will take my time finding THE perfect fit. Please contact me at faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com if you would like more info and if you:

* Live within approximately 1 hour from Santa Clarita
* Have a fenced back yard
* Are a loving, responsible pet owner with references that can be verified
* Can faithfully take the dog out for daily exercise
* Are able to take the dog to an approved vet for testing/breeding procedures (at my expense), sometimes on short notice
* Are willing to part with your new family member for approximately 9 weeks to have puppies (you can come visit)

There's lots more to cover, but we'd love to hear from you!
faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com