Saturday, May 24, 2008

Update on Daisy....

Sorry for the lag in posting. I've been just a teeny bit preoccupied!!! :)

My bubba love Daisy started her pre-term laboring Thursday and by Friday evening @ 8:25pm, the first little one came into the world! We were up all night and into the next morning welcoming each puppy into the world. There are 8 puppies total and the boys definitely outnumber the girls this time around: 3 Black Females and 5 Males (2 Cream and 3 Black). I just can't tell you how precious these sweeties are and the pictures do NOT do them justice at all! Oh...and speaking of pictures...below are some for you to check out. Daisy has gotten her figure back and is resting and taking good care of her darlings. I'll post more pictures soon, but now I'm off to bed myself!!


This first picture was taken about 2 weeks before Daisy was due. She was HUGE and spent most of her days doing exactly what she was doing in this picture!
Here are the first 3 puppies born. They rested in a nice warm box while Mama was pushing the others out.