Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lilly's 5 Week Old F2 Labradoodles! | Southern California Los Angeles Labradoodle Breeder

There's just one word.  LOVE.  Pure love.  This litter is amazing and one of my MOST favorite so far.  I know I've said that a lot about my previous litters and I've meant it every time.  But this litter just might be my most MOST favorite.  All I know is that Lilly + Cosmo = the perfect combo.  These little boogers are square & solid, beautiful colors, beautiful coats. And top it all off with amazing personalities and you've got yourself a puppy that's pretty hard to beat!  I may shed a tear knowing that this is Lilly's last litter 'cause I'd love to use her with Mr. Cosmo again!

Here is MY baby with Lilly's babies.  Please ignore the mismatched outfit, crazy hair and crazy faces that she makes.  I get about 2.4 seconds before she's off getting another puppy for me, so I have to click the shutter pretty quick!

And stay tuned & become a fan on Facebook 'cause I have some more cute photos to share once I get a moment to look them over!

Here they are at 5 weeks old.  1 or 2 spots available with this litter.  Please contact Julie at faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com or 661-702-7955.  Trust me, you really don't wanna miss out on this litter!  =)

Black Boy
Green Girl
Orange Boy
Pink Girl. She's adorable and getting little bits of silver hairs around her face. Love it!
Purple Girl
Red Girl
Blue Boy, I can't see your eyes!  lol
Yellow Girl.  Yellow is my favorite color and has been since I was a kid. How can you not like such a happy color?!  So I love that Miss Yellow girl is probably THE happiest, sweetest little thang and has completely captured my heart. Just gotta convince my husband to let her stay with me forever.  Please promise me, Dear Forever Home, that you'll come up with the most happy, sweetest name for her. It's only fitting.  :)