Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lilly's 4 Week Old F2 Labradoodles! | Southern California (Los Angeles) Labradoodle Breeder

I write my blog with my tail between my legs.  LOL... it's been TOO long since I've posted but like everyone else, we're busy around here!

Lilly's puppies are AMAZING.  There's no better word to describe them.  They are beautiful, sweet as can be and starting to be so fun!  This is a big week for them, as they just ventured outside yesterday for the first time and had their first taste at solid food.  Yummy!  They are starting to wrestle with each other and their little barks, growls and wagging tails are just too cute.  My kids can't get enough of them!

Here are pictures of these cuties at 4 weeks old.  I interrupted them playing (in dirt!), so they are a bit messy.  :)

Space still available with this litter. Please contact Julie @ 
faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com or 661-702-7955

Red Girl
Pink Girl
Orange Boy
Yellow Girl 
Purple Girl
Black Boy
Green Girl
Blue Boy