Wednesday, December 1, 2010

F1B Labradoodles 4 1/2 Weeks Old | Southern California Labradoodle Breeder

Look at me making two posts in one night!

With this being such a busy time of year, I feel like I blink and another week has passed.  Can't believe Lilly's puppies turned 4 Weeks on Saturday!  I almost waited for this coming Saturday to make it an even 5 weeks but was afraid my weekend would be gone before I got to it, so I'm posting them while I have the chance.   :)  These sweeties are a quiet bunch and are just starting to get playful with each other.  I love watching them wrestle cause they are still a bit clumsy!  :)  A couple of them might be taking after their Grandma.....my Lab Daisy......and are quite the heavy weights.  Daisy is a piggy and I have to watch her eating like a hawk!  Although I do appreciate how quickly she cleans up the floor after my kids eat.   :)

Here you go!  Thanks again to the patient families for their continued patience in my lack of posting weekly......  xo

At this time, I do not have any available puppies but am taking names in case of a cancellation.  Please contact me if you would like to be added to the back-up list. You never know...things happen!
You can e-mail me (Julie) at faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com  =)

Red Girl
Orange Boy


Yellow Girl

Blue Boy

Purple Girl
(Isn't this photo funny! It makes me laugh...she looks like she's a mole poking her head out of a hiding place.  She also looks kinda sad but her wagging happy tail says otherwise. :) )

Pink Girl

Grey Boy