Wednesday, December 1, 2010

F1 Goldendoodles--5 Weeks Old [Southern California Goldendoodle Breeder]

I'm FINALLY here to update my blog!  It's been pretty crazy around here, to say the least, and I'd like to thank my very, very kind families for being so super patient in waiting for photos.  I'll leave out the details and get to the good stuff!

These cutie pies turned 5 weeks old yesterday and are just as sweet as sweet can be.  Sometimes I have to sneak in the room and try to be as quiet as I can, cause as soon as they hear my voice, they are jumpin' around, barking and anxious for some lovin'.  I wonder if they could teach my own kids to greet me like that??!!

I was loosing lighting super quick and had to re-take some of the photos inside, after dark, with a flash.  YUCK.  I hate using my flash and the pictures are less than great but I chose to post them instead of waiting yet another day.  Just keep in mind that their colors of the puppies in those photos aren't quite as intense as they appear in the photos.  :)
Gray Boy & Pink Girl

Purple, White & Red Girls
Orange Boy & Yellow Girl
Green Girl & Blue Boy