Friday, May 27, 2016

Kiya & Maverick's 4 Week Old Australian Multi-Gen Labradoodles | Southern California Los Angeles Labradoodle Breeder

Oh my goodness, I can NOT believe Kiya's sweet litter of 4 Australian Multi-Gen Labradoodles boys turned 4 weeks old today!  There's no way that can be true!  They are the quietist little bunch, at least so far =), and have started to become active and attempt to play with each other.  They still wobble around and their barks are so tiny....but oh so adorable!  I call them my black beauties because their coats are jet black and so incredibly soft & shiny.  I LOVE it!  Black pups are hard to photograph to show how rich the color is, yet also try and show you detail in their face. Pictures just don't do them justice.  Either way, these kiddos are luscious and I am smitten with them.  Look how big they've gotten and how much they all look alike!

(To learn more about our puppies and our program, please visit www.faithfuldoodles.com.  We raise both Labradoodles and Goldendoodles and are passionate about our pups!)

The Yellow & Green boys:

The Gray & Orange Boys:




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a Happy Memorial Day Weekend  =)