Sunday, November 16, 2014

Our Final Farewell to Teddi & Charlie's Multi-Gen Labradoodle Pups | Southern California Los Angeles Labradoodle Breeder

I can't believe it's been a few weeks already since Teddi & Charlie's Australian Multi-Gen Labradoodle pups turned 8 weeks old.  I get asked a lot how I feel about my pups going to their new homes and I have to say, it's bittersweet.  We get to love on & nurture these cute kids for 8 weeks & naturally become attached to them. And don't want them to go (wellll, most of them).  But it also means that we get to meet some amazing families & see the joy these pups bring to their new homes.  So yes, it's bittersweet.....but mostly sweet because it's hard to be bitter when you count all your blessings......

I'm excited to introduce you to Teddi's puppy families.  Please know how grateful we are for each of you and how much we appreciate you choosing a Faithful Pup for your family.  xoxo

This cute couple is pretty special because they adopted a puppy from me several years ago. And the mom of their 1st puppy just happens to be the Grandma of their 2nd Faithful pup!  Cool, right? Plus, they're just nice people.  ;) They adopted my love bug Blue Boy, now Tucker.  We miss you Blue! 
Orange Boy is now Ozwald, aka: Ozzie), named by their kids (which I love!) after a cute cartoon.  And Ozzie gets to have play dates with his cousin Barley (Orange Boy from Dakota's litter), which is pretty cool too.
Cute kids? check.  Cute puppy? check. Live by the beach? check & check.  =)  My sweet Green girl now has the most fitting name of Poppy.   We didn't want her to go, but how can we deny her of having these 3 cuties love her?! 

Red girl was adopted by this fun couple that has traveled to places I'll only ever dream about. And her name is Lhotse, you know, after the 4th highest mountain in the world...cause THOSE are the types of places they've been to.  And then her new dad does the.most.amazing.photography.ever. Seriously. AHmazing.  And she is becoming a little hit with her own Instagram account & funny antics. Love it! 
White Boy, now Simba, was thrilled to be apart of this family because he found someone as sweet as he is.  It was a perfect match! Hi Simba!
And lastly, but most certainly not least, is Yellow girl. Can you see the sweetest dripping from her?  She was a surprise birthday present for a little girl at home who had NO idea about her.  That's a birthday present you never forget!  Yellow is now Piper and gonna have a great life with them.... I just know it!

So do you see what I mean?  I LOVED this litter and miss each and every one of those pups but how can I not be so happy to be blessed by all the families that fill this page?! Thank you so much for being the most perfect homes!  =)