Monday, January 14, 2013

Ella's 8 Week Old F1 English Goldendoodles | Southern California Los Angeles Goldendoodle Breeder

Ella's puppies went home about a week ago and I'm just now getting around to posting pictures of their sweet families.  I say it every time, but I'm continually blessed with the most wonderful families adopting my puppies.  For that, I'm ever grateful!

To each of the families below.......thank you for providing my cuties with a loving home.  It has been a pleasure meeting you!  ;)

Here is a little peak at the Selection/Take-Home Weekend:
Orange Boy is now Macallan (LOVE that name!)
Purple Girl & Black Boy are now Bella & Carter
White Boy is being completely spoiled by this family and is now called Finnegan Murphy (Finn) 
Yellow Girl is now Isabelle.  She was a complete surprise to these cute boy!  ;)
Green Boy is Lou. He was a surprise to these kiddos too!

Blue Boy is now Hudson. This cute couple used to live near the Hudson River

Pink Girl is now Clover.  Awww......