Thursday, January 5, 2012

1 Week Old F1 English Goldendoodle Puppies! | Southern California Goldendoodle Labradoodle Breeder

I can't believe that a week has gone by already, yet at the same time it seems like it's been the longest week.

Ella blessed us with 9 gorgeous puppies a week ago today and has been a-dream of a mama.  Unfortunately, the smallest little boy-the Green ribboned boy-only lived a few days and passed away a couple days ago. (Oh....and I must apologize to my Facebook readers....I kept referring to the Green Ribbon puppy as a girl but I was delirious and it was a male...sorry about that!).  We aren't quite sure why but did everything we could for him and it just wasn't meant to be.  :(  Such a hard thing to see and I constantly run through my mind what I could have done differently....but I'm not sure there was anything else to do.  As I had to remind my kids.....we still have so much to be grateful for and I'm so blessed that the 8 others are doing excellent and growing so much.  In fact, even though they are only a week old, they are quite the piggies and have already doubled their weight in these 7 days!  

Can you tell?!  

There is still 1 spot available with this litter. It won't last long! 
For more info, contact Julie @ faithfuldoodles@hotmail.com or 661-702-7955

Blue, Yellow & Grey Boys:



The Girls (Purple, Pink & Turquoise):




Red & Orange Boys:

Red always seems to have his paw around one of his litter-mates. Love.