Monday, October 24, 2011

Hope's F1B Labradoodles 8 Weeks Old | Southern California Labradoodle Goldendoodle Breeder

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm only 2 months behind in my blogging!  :)  Below are some pictures of Hope & Ryder's mini/medium F1B Labradoodle puppies when they turned 8 weeks old and went to their new homes.  Love their new families!  :)

This is White Boy, now Stanley.  He joins Rosie, his niece (?) from a different Faithful litter. Hi Rosie!

Green Boy is now Telly, which is short for Telltale, a term used in sailing. They are newlyweds....aren't they adorable!

Orange Boy is Hudson. Love, love that name!  I need to have another child so I can name him that.  :)

This is Blue Boy being loved on by his 2 new, adorable owners!

Purple Girl is Miss Izzy.  She'll be just as sweet and cute as those adorable girls!

Yellow Girl is LuLu, a future Faithful Doodles hopeful.  Keepin' our fingers crossed!

Pink Girl is now Noodles and has a fun family to play with!

Red Boy is now Louie and, let me tell you, that boy is spoiled!  He's got a good mama lovin' on him.  :)

Thanks to all my wonderful families for taking SUCH great care of my babies!  It is a blessing to know you.  xoxo