Sunday, August 23, 2009

F1 Labradoodles are HERE!!

I'm so excited to announce the arrival of Daisy & Royal's F1 Labradoodles!

Daisy started delivering about 9:30 pm Friday night and the last one was born at 5:35 am Saturday morning. It was a long night for both of us! She recovered incredibly fast and is so happy and perky to be a mommy! The babies are just beautiful and very, very strong. Praise God!

I am always amazed and in awe of God's creation and how he intricately planned each and every detail. There's just no way that life happened by chance or by some "Big Bang." It's just incredible to watch the birth of a baby (human or animal) and the instincts of the mom and even the little ones! I absolutely love it and no matter how many births I've witnessed, it never gets old!

Without further ado...I'm proud to announce Daisy's 5 beautiful pups.... 3 creams (2 girls, 1 boy) and 2 blacks (1 girl, 1 boy). They're simple adorable! Space is still available on this litter...