Wednesday, July 16, 2008

7 Weeks.....

It's been a busy and fun week & a half as the families have come to pick out their new family member! I love meeting the families that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet and seeing who they pick. 3 of my little cuties have already gone to their new homes and I miss them SO much!! :( But the Lord has truly blessed me with wonderful, loving homes that I know will take such good care of my babies!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of Orange Boy before he left on Monday....sorry Cole!

Below are some updated pictures of the rest of these guys...

White Boy reserved for Catherine. Possible name="Rufus":
Yellow Girl, now named "Girlie," reserved for Sandy:
Blue Boy, now named "Baloo," is being spoiled by Connie & Rachel:
Green Boy, now named "Scrambles," is lovin' his sweet family in San Diego:
Pink Girl reserved for Barbara. Possible name=Lucy:
Purple Girl, now named "Molly," is reserved for Leslie:
Red Boy, now named "Sunny," is reserved for Dennis: